FREE 3 Months ESET NOD32 Antivirus Genuine Username and Password for EVERYONE
Have you got free kaspersky 2009 keys or have you got FREE BitDefender Antivirus 2009 Genuine License yet?? if not, just try ESET NOD32 Antivirus Genuine ,ESET NOD32 Antivirus Genuine is the best Antivirus Genuine system I ever use,especially on the windows 2003 server.
I want to share with you a method to get a genuine free nod32 username and password that is valid for 3 months.
NOD32 is an antivirus package made by the Slovak company ESET. Versions are available for Microsoft Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Novell NetWare, Windows Mobile devices, and other platforms. A NOD32 Enterprise Edition is available that consists of NOD32 AntiVirus and NOD32 Remote Administrator. The NOD32 Remote Administrator program allows a network administrator to monitor anti-virus functions, push installations and upgrades to unprotected PCs on the network, and update configuration files from a central location, as well as centralizing the distribution of signatures.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus Genuine Requires less memory and CPU power, allowing your computer to run fast, making more room for games, web browsing, and emailing
Here is the steps of getting the FREE 3 months ESET NOD32 Antivirus Genuine update Username and Password
To get your free NOD32 username and password valid for 3 months, just follow the simple steps below.
1. Go to this page http://www.notebookplatformu.com/index.php?yon=register
2. Fill up the form. Parola means password, Ad / Soyad means your full name, E-posta means E-mail. As for the rest, you can simply select anything from the drop down menu. Click “Kay?t ol !” button when done.
4. Now go to this page http://www.eset.com/register/index.php to register and activate your NOD32 Antivirus. Enter the serial number that you received in step 3 and fill up the rest in the form. Click Submit button when done.
5. You will get your NOD32 username and password at the next page.
6. Now download the latest NOD32 Antivirus if you don’t have one installed. You’ll be prompted to login. Just enter the username and password that you got from step 5.
7. During installation, you’ll be prompted to enter the NOD32 Antivirus username and password for automatic update. Use the username and password that you got in step 5.