The cool Domain Name Registration site:name.com provides Google Apps, which you can setup websites and use gmail easily. If you don’t want to use Google Apps anymore,how can you disable it without asking the name.com support?
Today, I setup the apps,then want to custom the domain on blogger, but the blogger said:Another blog is already hosted at this address, then I must disable apps first.
Here are steps on how to disable Google Apps on name.com
Please be aware that when you delete Google Apps, or disable them, any information you had created while using Google Apps will be erased. You will not be able to access any of this information again. Before you disable Google Apps, be sure this is what you want to do.
To disable Google Apps:
- Login the Apps cpanl: https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/yourdomain.com
- Click on ‘Domain settings’.
- Click Account information
- The click delete(Delete Google Apps for yourdomain.com
You can close your Google Apps account and delete all user accounts and data associated with it)
- Click on ‘Yes, delete Google Apps’. it’s easy.After that, I custom my domain on my blogspot!