This is a simple clean portfolio wordpress theme from ithemes.com, if you are going to build a portfolio related website or want to show off your works, you can try this new wordpress portfolio showcase theme: Covell. Custom post type for projects. Covell is a premium WordPress child theme for the Builder Theme Framework (Here are some popular wordpress theme frameworks). Ideal for photographers or other ‘project’ oriented websites, the theme has a clean, minimalist design, multiple layouts and 2 different navigation styles. Covell is a free child theme if you have bought theme ithemes Builder theme, and you can download all 25+ other child themes free is you are a builder theme user!
Showcase Portfolio WordPress Theme: Covell
Demo / Download
iThemes Builder lets you create WordPress sites quickly & easily by creating your own layouts. The power of Builder starts in the layout editor. Choose from the building blocks of a great web site by inserting modules: images, navigation, content area (with or without sidebars), widget bars, HTML areas, and a footer. Complete flexibility without code.
This is a simple but amazing portfolio theme for photographers, designers, videographers, artists or with a little of imagination you can use it for anything you want.
- Layout Editor – build almost any kind of new layout or page template you want (without knowing code)
- Style Manager – makes it easy to tweak CSS without knowing code. Easily change colours, background etc
- Infinite Widget Areas
- Simple Layout Control
- Use one theme to build a website with multiple layouts and individual looks for each (each layout can have its own CSS)
- Assign specific layouts to certain WP Views (specific layouts for blogs, pages, posts, and categories)
- Create new widgets areas layouts or sidecars on the fly
- Custom Landing Pages – squeeze pages, email opt in pages, feed pages, portfolio pages etc
- WordPress 3.0+ Custom Menu integration
- Advanced SEO options panel
- BuddyPress integration
- Billboard & Rotating Images plugins
- 25+ Bonus Child Themes